Semester 1 - 4
Foundation Area - Regardless of the field of study:
During the first four semesters, you will gain the fundamental knowledge and skills in the field of digital business management, as well as the technical, methodological, personal, and language skills you will need for your professional career:
Introduction to Business Administration; Fundamentals of Economics; Introduction Digital Business; Accounting; Presentation and Facilitation; Human Resources and Organizational Management; Business English I; Cost and Performance Accounting;
Fundamentals of Marketing and E-Commerce; Process Management; Accounting; Fundamentals of Business Law; Business Mathematics; Business English II.
Intercultural Competence; Fundamentals of Business Taxation; Fundamentals of Corporate Finance; Fundamentals of Procurement, Production and Logistics; IT Management; Business English III.
Statistics; Scientific work; Project management/teamwork; Conversation and negotiation skills; Sustainability management/corporate social responsibility; Quality management; Digital applications; Business management seminar.
Semester 5 - 6
- Strategic and International Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Commerce
- Sectoral Marketing
- Applied market research
- Industrial Marketing Management
- Digital Infrastructure and Internet Technologies in Practice
- Innovation management and business design
- Developing and designing business models
- Retail logistics
- Statistics II
7th semester - Final thesis
In your last semester you will ideally write your bachelor thesis in a company.
The obligatory practical semester can be completed in the 5th or 7th semester (for dual students in the 3rd semester).
After your studies, you will be optimally prepared for the challenges in practice. The following perspectives, among others, are open to you for your career:
- Specialist and management positions in marketing & sales
- Specialist for webshop optimization and digital marketing
- Career with advertising and online marketing agencies
- Consultant for digital business models
What are the current challenges that the study covers:
- Marketing and sales, online and offline, are key to business success
- Business models today almost always require a digital orientation as well
- Digital skills are key qualifications for almost every profession; topics such as artificial intelligence and data management shape everyday working life in many ways
These qualities will make your studies easier:
- Creativity and openness to new things
- Strong communication skills
- Basic technical understanding