The Institute for Information Systems is the institute for the Department of Computer Science and a competence center for the operational application of information systems. It serves as a bridge between this field of international research and development and the final application in companies.
Currently the following research groups work in the institute:
- Analytical Information Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Empirical Research and User Experience
- Innovative Healthcare
- Law in Sustainability, Compliance and IT
- Multimedia Information Systems
- System Integration
- System and Network Security
- Visual Analytics
Find out more on the website of the Institute for Information Systems.