The program is offered as a full-time study program and is completely modular. Students can start in the summer and winter semesters.
Students have a great deal of freedom when it comes to organizing their study schedule and deciding on elective subjects. The timetable allows sufficient freedom for independent work in self-study and group work.
Due to the use of qualified lecturers from the field, individual courses are held in the form of block courses, sometimes as weekend seminars and at external locations.
Main modules of the study program:
- Service and trade marketing
- Dialog marketing and customer relationship management
- Marketing law
- Capital goods marketing and technical sales
- Distribution logistics
- Online marketing and e-commerce
- Regional marketing and management of public enterprises
- Market research project
- Seminar Case Studies Marketing Research
- Case Studies Strategic/International Management
- Marketing controlling
- Business game Marketing and Management
- Consumer Behavior
Exemplary additional electives from previous semesters:
- Five Sense Branding
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Studies in Empirical Market Segmentation
- Corporate Management
- Business Ethics
- Organizational Psychology
- Business plan development
- Business Development
The individual subjects, their scope and the type of examination to be taken can be found in the study and examination regulations in the currently valid form.
The Master's thesis is to be carried out as an empirical work with own data collection, usually as a freely selectable research project or in cooperation with a company. A supervising lecturer is available for all marketing-relevant topics.
The topic can be determined as early as the second semester, and the third semester is usually available for working on it. Empirical research projects of our students are extensively supervised by an additional lecturer.