The Master's program in Supply Chain Management is basically designed for 3 semesters and requires basic knowledge in logistics and IT. Missing basic knowledge in logistics and IT can be made up.
The program is offered as a full-time study and is divided into 2 parts:
- Consolidation of logistics in the 1st and 2nd semester of study
- Master thesis / practical project work in the 3rd study semester
The program includes the following modules (total 90 credits):
- Methods and strategy concepts in supply chain management (12 credits)
- Methods and Concepts in Logistics Management (18 Credits)
- Technologies in logistics (18 credits)
- Application of scientific methods in logistics projects (18 credits)
- Master thesis (24 credits)
The modules are offered partly in German, partly in English. Participants are expected to be able to follow both a German and an English lecture.
An overview of the modules of the program (1st/2nd/3rd semester) can be found here.
After successfully passing the Master's examination, Hof University of Applied Sciences awards the academic degree:
Master of Science, short form: M. Sc.