Sociologists pursue careers in a variety of fields. However, if you have a fixed career path in mind, you should rather study law, medicine or theology.
The career path of sociologists is more exciting and, with good networking and organization, no riskier than that of other fields of study.
- work in management consulting,
- manage social institutions and hospitals,
- work in personnel or organizational development,
- advise in the field of marketing and social media, or
- work in areas such as environmental protection, politics or lobbying.
These are precisely the areas for which we train you with this Bachelor's program! Very specifically practice-oriented!
Many sociologists have become self-employed and run their own companies and institutes.
Of course, you have to have initiative, show commitment and be genuinely interested in the subject. But that is exactly what makes sociologists stand out!
Examples of successful career paths can be found at www.mehralstaxifahren.de.
A lot of additional information, from internship advice to career planning and networking can be found here: www.soziologie-deutschland.net