We will reopen both libraries step by step.
For university members, the shelf areas in the libraries are accessible so that media can be searched out independently.
Collection of ordered media is still possible by prior appointment (also for guest users).
We continue to offer mail delivery to users who live outside the city of Hof or who belong to a risk group.
Please send us your order (for pick-up or shipping) by email with the following information: title, shelfmark (e.g. 100/QP 530 H979), usernumber and curring mailing address (in Germany).
Opening hours from Wednesday, May 26, 2021 until probably June 11, 2021
Monday - Thursday 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Friday 09:00 am - 01.00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday 09.00 am – 02.00 pm
Please note there is still no 24h-access.
Registration is mandatory:
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are required to document the contact information of all library users in order to trace chains of infection, if necessary.
- All users must register via the QRONITON app (at the library entrance).
- Users without a smartphone/tablet must register at the information desk.
- Please do not forget to log out again when leaving the library.
Rules of use:
- Masks are mandatory throughout the library (preferably FFP2 mask).
- Hof library: access to the library is limited to a maximum of 10 users at a time
- Münchberg library: a maximum of 2 users can use the library at the same time
- Please stay in the library for as short a time as possible.
- There are no working places available.
- The library catalog computers may only be used for short searches.
- You are allowed to go to the shelves yourself and check out books via the self-service-system.
- Returns are farther possible. Library Hof: For returns please use the return box in the foyer in front of the library entrance. The library staff will check in the media.
- Copying and printing is possible. Admission to the copying room only for maximum 1 person at the same time.
- You have the possibility to use a book scanner in both libraries.
- The group study rooms remain closed.
- A video course "Introduction to Library Use" can be found in Moodle in the library's course section.
- All online services are available as usual. You can access our digital media and databases.
Please continue to contact us preferably:
By phone 09281/4093444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.