2nd International Textile Online Week
In 2022, Hof University offers the 2nd International Textile Online Week.
Course dates: July 11- 15, 2022
Free of charge for students and prospective students
During this digital program, you will get to know our lecturers and their innovative lecture content, such as:
- Prof. Dr. A. Matthäi : "Legal and sustainable requirements for water repellent equipment"
- Prof. Dr. N. Behrendt : "Textile chemistry - more than dyes & smart nanofibers"
- Prof. Dr. C. E. Koukal: "Nonwovens & their development - Virtual tour of the new "ifm - Research Center for Nonwovens"
- Prof. Dr. M. Rauch: "Sustainable dyeing"
- Prof. O. Lottes: "Non-crimp fabrics for the composites industry"
You will also get an insight into some student work, come into contact with students of our university, other applicants and external university partners.
The event will be held as a series of zoom meetings.
Please register for the event using our ITOW Registation Form.
Please send it to ITOW@hof-university.de till June 20, 2022.