- A business-related Bachelor’s degree with at least 210 Credits according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and a final grade rated “good” (please provide a diploma supplement or similar documents that explain the grading system of your university/country).
- Applicants with less than 210 Credits have to gain the missing Credits:
1. The student can do an internship (at least 20 weeks) as long as no internship was done during the bachelor's degree.
2. For applicants who already did an internship, we offer appropriate modules at Hof University the student can attend.
For both alternatives please calculate a fourth (extra) semester.
- If your native language is not English, you must show evidence of your English language proficiency (TOEFL score of at least 90 points or equivalent language certificates)
- Proof of German language proficiency (level A1 at the minimum) for foreign applicants
- If you acquired your university entrance certificate abroad, it has to be assessed by our partner uni-Assist before you send it to Hof University. We advise you to send your documents to uni-assist at least 4 weeks before the application deadline at Hof University.
- Application period for the winter semester: for EU applicants: 01st of May – 15th of July / for non-EU applicants: 15th of April - 31st of May
- Application period for the summer semester, for EU applicants: 15th of November – 15th of January / for non-EU applicants: 05th of November - 30th of November
- Start of study: 15th of March for the summer semester, 1st of October for the winter semester
- An extension of time is possible; please check at the Online application!
Your Way to Hof University:
1. step: Prepare your documents
- personal application documents
2. step: Online application
3. step: Completion of application documents
4. step: Enrollment
5. step: Welcome at Hof University!
Costs and fees
- 3 semesters standard period of study, full-time study
- You will find information about student services and administration fees here
- Study abroad: study fees as per agreement with the foreign partner universities – reduced study fees have been agreed upon with several foreign partner universities