Global Management (M.A.)
Academic degree: Master of Arts
Duration: 1,5 years
Start: March and October
Teaching language: English
Campus location: Hof
For further information please contact Welcome Service welcomehof-university.LÖSCHEN.de
First degree at a state-recognized institution of higher education, e.g. in Business Management, International Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Information Systems.
Very good knowledge of the English language in order to follow lectures.
… international, practical, entrepreneurial…
- You have successfully completed a business-oriented study program with a Bachelor’s degree?
- You would like to crown your studies with a Master’s degree that will open the doors to managerial positions in international companies for you?
- You are interested in international management topics and have maybe already gathered your first international experiences while working or studying abroad?
- Then you have come to the right place!
- Check your eligibility for the program (checklist)
Goals and contents
- The newly designed degree program Global Management will prepare you thoroughly for demanding managerial tasks in international companies.
- You will become knowledgeable in all internationally relevant management areas on an advanced and practical-oriented level (program structure).
- All lectures are held in English.
- Internationally experienced professors with many years of managerial experience will share their knowledge with you.
- Domestic or foreign Bachelor graduates with a background in economics (also Industrial Engineering & Business and Business Information Systems) with (first) international experiences and/or a high degree of interest in international topics.
- Bachelor graduates with initial work experience who wish to receive further education in the field of international management theories.
see our flyer for further information
Introductory event – information on all aspects of the Master’s Degree Program Global Management
Prof. Dr. Darr – Head of the Master’s Degree Program Global Management
Monday October 1st, 2019
11.30 a.m. – 01.00 p.m.
Room : will be announced soon
Length and course of studies
- The standard period of study is 3 semesters.
- Lectures and seminars of the first two semesters need to be completed at Hof University.
- In the third semester, you will write your Master’s thesis in the context of a semester abroad in cooperation with an internationally operating company.
- A start of this study program is possible both in the winter and summer semester
- It is possible to earn a double degree in cooperation with a foreign university