Global Management (M.A.)
… international, practical, entrepreneurial…
- You have successfully completed a business-oriented study program with a Bachelor’s degree?
- You would like to crown your studies with a Master’s degree that will open the doors to managerial positions in international companies for you?
- You are interested in international management topics and have maybe already gathered your first international experiences while working or studying abroad?
- Then you have come to the right place!
- Check your eligibility for the program (checklist)
Goals and contents
- The newly designed degree program Global Management will prepare you thoroughly for demanding managerial tasks in international companies.
- You will become knowledgeable in all internationally relevant management areas on an advanced and practical-oriented level (program structure).
- All lectures are held in English.
- Internationally experienced professors with many years of managerial experience will share their knowledge with you.
- Domestic or foreign Bachelor graduates with a background in economics (also Industrial Engineering & Business and Business Information Systems) with (first) international experiences and/or a high degree of interest in international topics.
- Bachelor graduates with initial work experience who wish to receive further education in the field of international management theories. .
Academic degree: Master of Arts
Duration: 1,5 years
Start: March and October
Teaching language: English
Campus location: Hof
First degree at a state-recognized institution of higher education, e.g. in Business Management, International Management, Industrial Engineering or Business Information Systems.
Very good knowledge of the English language in order to follow lectures.
Introductory event – information on all aspects of the Master’s Degree Program Global Management
On October, 4th and 5th 2022, the Introductory events for all first semester students of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs will take place at Hof University.
Further Information will follow by e-mail within the next days.
Introductory event for the 1st AND 2nd semester with Prof. Dr. Darr – Head of the Master’s Degree Program Global Management
Wednesday - October, 5th 2022
09:45 am - 01:00 pm
Length and course of studies
- The standard period of study is 3 semesters.
- Lectures and seminars of the first two semesters need to be completed at Hof University.
- In the third semester, you will write your Master’s thesis in the context of a semester abroad in cooperation with an internationally operating company.
- A start of this study program is possible both in the winter and summer semester
- It is possible to earn a double degree in cooperation with a foreign university