Admission/ Costs/ Application
Qualification requirements for the admission to the Master’s degree program Supply Chain Management/Logistics are:
A first degree with the overall grade 2,5 or better with at least 210 ECTS (Bachelor’s degree or Diploma) in
- Business Management
- Industrial Engineering/Engineering or
- Business Information Systems
from a German institution of higher education or an equal degree from a foreign institution of higher education as well as proof of basic knowledge in
- Logistics (15 ECTS)
- Data processing (5 ECTS)
- as well as the passing of the assessment of suitability
Applicants with an overall grade worse than 2,5 can be admitted insofar they rank in the top 15% of their degree course. Applicants lacking basic knowledge as well as applicants with a first degree with 180 ECTS can be admitted insofar they undergo an additional training.
Entryways to the Master’s degree program Supply Chain Management/Logistics at the Hof University of Applied Sciences are summarized in this figure.
Information regarding the incurring costs can be found at Student services and administration fees.
- Online Application
- Application period for WS (Start 1 October): 1 May – 15 July
- Application period for SS (Start 15 March): 15 November – 15 January
- An extension of time is possible; please check at the Online Application!
For further information on the Master’s degree program Supply Chain Management/Logistics the supervisors of the Master’s degree program are at your disposal.