I want to get in! This is required
Qualification requirements for the admission to the Master’s degree program are:
- The overall grade 2,5 (or better) in the previously completed first degree course at a state-recognized institution of higher education. Equal degrees from foreign institutions of higher education with differing grading schemes can be recognized.
Alternative: Applicants with an overall grade better than 3,0 can be admitted insofar they have a special qualification for this degree program, e.g. complete studying abroad, relevant professional experience or an expert opinion.
- The passing of the assessment of suitability. This is executed on the basis of three documents.
1) A CV (maximum 2 pages)
2) A Letter of Intent (maximum 2 pages), including a description of the applicant’s expectations and the personal motivation regarding the degree program
3) A short description (maximum 2 pages) of a current Case Study accessible by public media of the applicant’s own choice. This may be e.g. an acquisition, a diversification or a location decision by a known company, thus a process where the applicant recognizes an important question regarding management or marketing. Further information on the case study can be found here.
- The standard language of instruction is German. Applicants need to be able to follow lectures and take exams in German language. The prerequisite for this is a knowledge of German at the language level C1 or TestDaF TDN4.
- Since many of the case studies dealt with in the courses are written in English, a found knowledge of English is essential.
- Here you find information regarding the incurring costs.
- In individual cases minor contributions for travel costs and accommodation may arise.