Digital Business Management (M.Sc.)
Courses and examinations are held in German. An appropriate German language leve at C1 is recommended.
The closing date for application for Master Digital Business Management is extended until 15.09.2022.
All prospective students who want to start International Management in the coming semester can apply on the university website from now on.
Start summer semester 2022
Online-Application (Application period summer semester: 15.11. – 15.01.)
… Think, act, digitalize …
- Would you like to actively shape the digital change in our business world?
- Are you an enthusiast for innovative processes and digital technologies?
- Are you interested in economic as well as technical challenges of digitalization?
- Then you have come to the right place!
Objectives and Contents
In our new master degree course Digital Business Management you will be optimally prepared for sophisticated professional and leadership tasks at the interface between management and digitalization (Career options).
You will obtain necessary process, management and IT know-how as well as specialist and methodological competences needed to successfully develop digital values processes and business models for practical use (Program Structure).
In our new master program, we focus on a holistic approach to digitalization where the importance of data and technologies play an overriding role as well as methodological aspects.
Teaching modules will be presented mainly in German, occasionally in English, and the advantages of classroom teaching and virtual classes will be combined in an innovative way.
Furthermore, with your Master of Science degree upon completion of the program you will even be capable of sophisticated scientific work and of continuing your academic career with a PhD.
- Graduates with a bachelors degree in economics (as well as Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics and likewise) from Germany and abroad.
- Graduates with a bachelors degree who have gained their first professional experience and who would like to have further training in the field of digitalization.
dual master program
The Digital Business Management Master Program is in general designed as a three semester full-time study program. You may, however, study DBM part-time as a dual program whilst having an occupation. By doing so, you will complete the same modules as in the full-time program. Only the duration of studies is prolonged by one or two semesters to a total of five semesters maximum.
The dual master program has high prerequisites for the students’ willingness to perform and their flexibility when it comes to managing their job time. That is why we offer a program that combines working and studying. The most advantageous part is the students’ financial security and the pronounced practical orientation.