- A business-related Bachelor’s degree (or German "Diploma“ degree) with an overall final grade of 2.5 or better (according to the German academic scoring system) with at least 210 Credits according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) from a German university or any equivalent business-related Bachelor’s degree from a university abroad.
- Applicants with an overall final grade lower than 2.5 may be considered if they submit a written proof of graduating among the top 15% of their class.
- Evidence of sufficient fundamental knowledge in economic sciences and information technology that is content-wise equivalent to the following modules of the Bachelor Program Business Administration at Hof University:
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Business Process Management
- IT Management
Applicants who lack fundamental knowledge and applicants who have completed a professionally qualifying degree course with 180 credits may be considered if undergoing a so-called post-qualification.
- There are no fees for the master program Digital Business Management.
- You will find further information about costs arising for semester ticket and student union under Tuition Fees