The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work. The seven year programme will have a budget of 14.7 € Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 millionEuropeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships among Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe.
The program includes following parts:
- Key Action 1: Mobilities for individuals
- Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the change of good practice
- Key Action 3: Support of policy reform
Mobilities for Individuals are the biggest part of Erasmus+.
Universities from participating countries can work with those from neighbourhood countries, non-EU Balkan countries, Asia, African, Caribbean and Pacific countries, and Latin America to develop their educational systems. Hof Universities works with universities from India.
Key Action 1 - Program Countries
Here you can find all important information in an overview:
- Information about the study programs
- Course catalogue or module catalogue and English taught courses
- Application and Admission
- Orientation Weeks, Contact
Key Action 1 - Partner Countries
At the moment we have Erasmus+ agreements with universities in Kazakhstan. These are:
- Taraz State University, Taraz
- Almaty Management University, Almaty
- KAZGUU University, Nur-Sultan
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Nur-Sultan
- M. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, Shymkent
Furthermore we have agreements with universities in Russia. These are:
- Plekhanov - Russian University of Economics, Moscow
- Ural Federal University, Ekatarinenburg
These agreements include different types of mobilities (studies, teaching and training). For outgoing mobilities check our German website (Mobilities for training or teaching).
Incoming mobilities for teaching or training are include a financial support of 120 € per day (for the first 14 days, otherwise 98 €) and a lump sum of 820 € (Moskau 360 €, Ekatarinenburg 530 €) to cover their travel costs. Students will receive a financial support of 800 € per months and a lump sum of 820 € to cover their travel costs. For further information, please contact your international office.
Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD)
Further information about the Erasmus+ Program:
German Academic Exchange Service